[Linphone-developers] Choosing TLS transport is just choosing a Port?

From: Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Choosing TLS transport is just choosing a Port?
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 17:05:05 -0200

Hi.

I wonder if  choosing TLS transport is just to choose a specific Port.

I'm reading the liblinphone source code for iOS right now (file: ...linphone-iphone/submodules/linphone/coreapi/linphonecore.c), to discover if liblinphone supports TLS capabilities and how to enable it in iOS.

If I am right, to use the TLS is just a matter of setting the port to be used of this transport. For example, I can choose a port for TCP, or for UDP, or for TLS.

Please, someone tell me if I am right or if I am misunderstanding it.
Which file has an example of setting the port to use TLS?

Thanks alot!

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho.