[Linphone-developers] TLS certificate for Linphone?

From: P. S.
Subject: [Linphone-developers] TLS certificate for Linphone?
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 10:48:15 -0500

Hello All,

I am trying to use Kamailio v3.3 as a SIP proxy with Linphone (android/iOS) as a client over TLS. I have also tried using Linphone desktop 3.6.1. I am using versions available from the android market place and AppStore. The client does not register with a "Certificate verification failed". How do I go about add the CA to Linphone to allow verification to work? The certificates are self-signed right now.

The Kamailio setup is working as I can connect via another client.

Thanks

Pranav