[Linphone-developers] small feature request: stun per account

From: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Subject: [Linphone-developers] small feature request: stun per account
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 10:22:22 +0100

Hello,
 I've been using linphone on android with my home (multi-LAN serving)
sip server. For that to operate I need to disable stun support or the
peer I talk forward rtp packets to some external IP.

My new company also provides a sip account, which requires STUN to
operate as everything is routed on the internet and not lan.
Unfortunately with this combination I cannot use linphone for both accounts.

A feature request would be to allow setting a stun server per account,
or having the option to disable stun usage per account.

regards,
Nikos