[Linphone-developers] Is there a interface for Liblinphone?

From: Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Is there a interface for Liblinphone?
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 17:49:26 -0200

Hi.

Our team intend to create an iOS program that will run on top of Liblinphone. So, this will be a completely new app and independent of the Linphone.

In this case, is the Liblinphone interface documented? That is, how to find and know the functions from Liblinphone?

Any hint will be very hepful!

Thank very much!

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho.