[Linphone-developers] Is it all GPL ?

From: Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Is it all GPL ?
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:19:56 -0200

Hi.

I want to use the linphone and all its dependences, under GPL license.

I have already read the Linphone Web site, discussions and README files. However I still have a doubt:

If I compile the linphone and all its dependences using the flavor with GPL third parties, can I use the 4 codecs AMR, SILK G729 and  X264 automatically under GPL license too? If not, have I to pay for licenses?

Any hint will be very helpful.

Thanks a lot.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO, Me.
Inatel Competence Center