[Linphone-developers] register SIP problem

From: elham abbaszade
Subject: [Linphone-developers] register SIP problem
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 17:56:48 +0330

HI Dear Developers
I am being familiar with linphone and this utility for having soft phone on computers few days ago.
I want to port linphone into my thinstation linux.
I could compile successfully linphone with below options and port files to my image.

./configure --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var/--disable-nls --enable-ntp-timestamp --enable-truespeech --enable-sslĀ  --enable-video --enable-alsa --with-ffmpeg --disable-libv4l2 --enable-message-storage

now my problem is on linphone. I am using linphone-3.6.1 and I installed libosip2-3.6.0 and libeXosip2-3.6.0 as linphone dependencies.

now, I can easily work with linphonec command line interface and after below command I can call .
linphonec> proxy add
Enter proxy sip address
Your identity for this proxy
.
.
proxy added
linphonec>
Password for 11542 on "voip server name"

but when I run "linphone" command line and set sip proxy in "Manage SIP Accounts" tab , it does not ask from me to enter my password, so I can not call with any number.
my log file is attached

thanks