Re: [Linphone-developers] runtime errors

From: Guillaume Beraudo
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] runtime errors
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 16:15:41 +0100

Hi,

Sorry I skipped the rest of your message.

Libsrtp was dead for a time and is now gaining back interest from Cisco.
It is nice to see that Debian swiched to the reborned upstream.

However, there are name conflicts between polarssl and libsrtp.
See our git log and comment https://github.com/cisco/libsrtp/issues/28.

Indeed it would be nice to have both libraries use less common function names.

In the meanwhile we are doomed to patching.

Guillaume