[Linphone-developers] voice delay 5 seconds when ec is off

From: 孙德奎
Subject: [Linphone-developers] voice delay 5 seconds when ec is off
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:59:20 +0800

Hi, There,

I have port the linphone to arm board(linux-2.6.30).
and have build the audio call between pc and arm board.
if I close ec(echo cancellation) with the command "ec off", after a period of audio call,  5s delay happens and will keep about 5s delay.
if I didnt close ec, everything works ok.
but I want to close ec as it can decrease CPU loading.
could anyone help me about this?

Dekui
Thanks!