Re: [Linphone-developers] How to disable bitrate control feedback ?

From: gegetel
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] How to disable bitrate control feedback ?
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:06:29 +0200

Le 15/10/2013 17:42, I wrote:
Hello,

I previously complained about RTP paquets which intervals constantly change
at the transmitting side. Yes, instead of constant 20 ms (± epsilon),
wireshark shows discret values 0 ms, 10 ms, 20 ms, 30 ms, 40 ms, 50 ms (±
epsilon) intervals, with a noticeable periodicity, no matter the remote side
is Linphone, another softphone or my VoIP provider.

I have to add this:

- All transmitted packets intervals are 20 ms ± 0.5 ms long when sending a wav file with linphonec.

- All my tries are made using PCMA or PCMU sound codec, no video.

- Echo cancellation/suppression and VAD-AGC are always disabled.