Re: [Linphone-developers] fatal error 11

From: Daniele Cloralio
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] fatal error 11
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 14:49:33 +0200

It's a segmentation fault error, you can try to see if logcat shows you more details. Anyway I suggest you to compile the library instead of extracting from the apk, maybe the code that you have checked out from git is not the same version of the apk from which you have extracted the .so library, so the java code is trying to access through the jni wrapper something from the library whose mapping has changed and so you get segmentation fault (SIGSEGV)