Re: [Linphone-developers] 200 and more warnigs

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] 200 and more warnigs
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 14:57:37 +0200

Hello Gowtham,

Could you tell me which version of XCode you're using?
Normally these warnings are harmless.

Guillaume

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/
sip:address@hidden

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Gowtham <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

I am using linphone libraries within my application. After build in xcode its throws 200 and more warnings.I mention one of the error below. what is this error and how to clear this?

ld: warning: ARM function not 4-byte aligned: _SKP_Silk_resampler_down2 from /myproject folder/SIP/sip-sdk/apple-darwin/lib/libSKP_SILK_SDK.a(SKP_Silk_resampler_down2_arm.o)