[Linphone-developers] R: Compile Linphone on Android

From: Riccardo Sacchi
Subject: [Linphone-developers] R: Compile Linphone on Android
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 11:29:02 +0000

@Jehan: thank you for the fast reply. I followed the instructions, so I downloaded, compiled and installed libantlr3c, antlr3 and CUinit (I’m using windows and cgwin). It created me a folder within bin, doc, include, lib, share folder and all relative files. Now, I try to compile belle-sip, I selected the folder in which I installed all the libs, I corrected dozens of errors like missing files, makefile with sintax problems and so on… After successfully making the configure I do the make, but I receive this error:

C:\Programmi\Java\jdk1.7.0_21 -jar /c/Programmi/Git/local/antlr/share/java/antlr.jar  -make -fo  ./belle_sip_message.g ./belle_sdp.g

C:\Programmi\Java\jdk1.7.0_21 command not valid

The jar is correctly located, the problem is that the Makefile is trying to execute the JDK whole folder instead of a single program.

I tried to manually do: java 21 -jar /c/Programmi/Git/local/antlr/share/java/antlr.jar  -make -fo  ./belle_sip_message.g ./belle_sdp.g, but I receive “./belle_sip_message.g” file not found.

I’m trying to compile these libraries for about 4 days and now I’m quite bored… someone could please send me the belle-sip sources already compiled?

Thanks