[Linphone-developers] Trouble building mediastreamer with MinGW (po dire

From: Steve Strobel
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Trouble building mediastreamer with MinGW (po directory)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 17:20:32 -0600

I am trying to build the latest version of mediastreamer from git, but am running into trouble with the po directory.  I have done this:

"/c/Program Files/Git/bin/git" clone git://git.linphone.org/mediastreamer2.git
./autogen.sh
./configure --disable-video --disable-static --enable-speex

Configuration fails after printing about 50 lines, ending like this:

configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: `po/Makefile.in.in'

I am using MinGW under Windows XP.  My MinGW installation compiles several other libraries without any problems, so I think the installation is generally OK.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Steve

--
Steve Strobel