[Linphone-developers] authentication problems with the SIP account manag

From: Eric Toombs
Subject: [Linphone-developers] authentication problems with the SIP account management site
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 09:12:21 -0400

I have a SIP account with linphone.org, but I can't log into it at
http://www.linphone.org/eng/linphone/register-a-linphone-account.html. I
know I am using the right password because it's the same password I used
to log in on linphone. I double-checked by erasing all passwords,
restarting it, and re-entering the password. My password is a little
weird. Without being too specific, it has symbols in it, as well as
numbers and letters.

--
Eric Toombs