Re: [Linphone-developers] Fwd: Linphone Android how to import the librar

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Fwd: Linphone Android how to import the library project?
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 09:26:39 +0200

Hi Ankit,

Indeed you only have to import the linphone-android project into Eclipse. However I recommend that you install the app on your device with 'make install' instead of Eclipse (some build steps are only done from this command line).

When you say that you can't call numbers, are you talking about phone numbers or sip address ? Did you configured an account in the settings ?

Regards.