[Linphone-developers] Building Linphone under Windows

From: Hunter1972
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Building Linphone under Windows
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 03:55:12 +0400

Hello,
In order to build Linphone I have read readme.mingw file. Everything is
completely clear up to
the point "Building":
Building
********

From this point the instructions became vague and unclear. It looks for me as
if this part was written by another person.
What is the "tunnel" and what purpose does it serve? Why is it mentioned if
it's optional? How to find and install it?
If it's optional then the instruction "cd tunnel &&..." is optional either,
right?
The instruction "./autogen.sh" (not optional?) results in  "No such file or
directory"
If you change it to "autogen.sh", then you'll get "Command not found"
"./configure" return also "No such file or directory".
Could anyone please make these instructions clearer for me?

Ravil