[Linphone-developers] Voipfone failure

From: Lloyd Bunday
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Voipfone failure
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 07:16:35 +0000

Hi

I use Voipfone in the UK for many of my customers. http://www.voipfone.co.uk

I have entered the details of my account to test linphone but id returns Failed.

The only setting that Voipfone requires that I cannot change is the account refresh of 60 seconds.

Can anyone advise as to what I am doing wrong?

I have set linphone to debug and looked through the console and can’t see anything obvious, except the unauthorised message.

I am running it on a Lumia 820 which is windows 8.

Lloyd

Lloyd Bunday Bsc FInstD

14 St Cecilias Close

Kettering

Northants

NN15 5HX

Mobile 07850 700250

Voice mail 07005 980251

Fax 07005 980250

Tel 01536 523230

www.lloydbunday.co.uk

Lloyd Bunday Consultants

This document, together with any attachments, is for the exclusive and confidential use of the recipient addressee.

Any other distribution, use or reproduction without prior consent is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender by telephone immediately.