[Linphone-developers] Linphone console building: Undefined symbols for a

From: fess
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone console building: Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 01:42:45 -0700 (PDT)

I try to build new Linphone release for OSx.

after I ran:

#./configure --prefix=/opt/local --with-readline=/opt/local --disable-x11
--with-srtp=/opt/local --with-gsm=/opt/local --disable-zrtp
--enable-relativeprefix

I call
# make

and during Making  console I get followed error.

In the past, before 6-7 months I did some trick but don't remember what I
did exactly.

rm -f liblinphone_gitversion.h.tmp ;
Making all in help
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
Making all in console
  CCLD     linphonec
  "___ortp_log_mask", referenced from:
      _ortp_message in linphonec-linphonec.o
      _ortp_error in linphonec-commands.o
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [linphonec] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
bash-3.2#

Please help me,

**If you need any additional info let me know.

Thank you,