Re: [Linphone-developers] mediastreamer2 - Difficulty with compile and i

From: Charles Hamilton
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] mediastreamer2 - Difficulty with compile and install
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:57:18 -0400

Hi Gaetan,

I've solved the problems with the mediastreamer2 compile and install. I'm now finally at the final stage of compiling and installing linphone, but am now running into different errors. I'm going to post that problem in a different thread, however.

Thanks very much for your time and help.
Charles Hamilton