Re: [Linphone-developers] play problem within linphonec......

From: zhim wu
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] play problem within linphonec......
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 11:35:23 +0800

2013/8/27 Guillaume Beraudo <address@hidden>

> Hi,
>
> When you call, the mic will not be used but the wav file.

En, thanks for your replay, I think I know what you mean.
When I call, the wav file will be used as voice source, right??
When I call, there came some sound, but not very clear.

Is this a problem of ALSA?? Should I use "default:%d" instead of "default"
in alsa_card_new()  function??  Please refer to my first e-mail.

-WuZhiM