Re: [Linphone-developers] mediastreamer2 - Difficulty with compile and i

From: Charles Hamilton
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] mediastreamer2 - Difficulty with compile and install
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 09:42:03 -0400

Thanks for your speedy response, Gaetan.

I actually do have ffmpeg installed. So, if that's the case, are you saying I will need to set an environmental variable WITHIN ffmpeg in order for mediastreamer2 to recognize the presence of ffmpeg?

Would you mind specifying what those commands and settings would be?

I apologize, but I'm a noob and am just struggling with Linux for the first time.

One further item to all the list: my email client isn't adding my replies to the thread...very annoying, so I'm sorry if each of my replies keeps starting a new thread.

Charles