Re: [Linphone-developers] Making calls within a LAN without Internet

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Making calls within a LAN without Internet
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:28:30 +0300

Hi Kaushik,
I tried everything but it doesn't call.
there are two tablets in the same LAN which has no internet connection; their usernames are t1 and t2
t1's ip is 192.168.1.100 and
t2's ip is: 192.168.1.101
so I used their own ips as thier Domain, left Proxy empty and not changed Stun server.
when I type ip of the other tablet to call it behaves as it calls but the called one gets nothing.
what do I do wrong?

Thanks a lot