Re: [Linphone-developers] calling My own Asterisk Server

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] calling My own Asterisk Server
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 14:17:57 +0300

Hi,

Is it possible to make calls within a LAN without having internet connection?

Cheers!

On 17 August 2013 11:26, saurabh Shrivastava <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi

I am very new to VOIP app development .
I want to connect to my asterisk server for that, What are the component I should use like Doies it need to have a WebService to establish a connection between my Asterisk Server and linphone app.

I want to know about what is service_url=..../wizard.php and sharing_server . Are these links webservice which establish connection and check for registration?