[Linphone-developers] linphone for telepresence robot

From: Maxim Passukhin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone for telepresence robot
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 11:42:37 +0600

Hi everybody
I see all of you have great experience in linphone development
Can I ask help from you? I am not familiar in this type of development, mostly I am working in delphi for desktop application.
And currently I with my son started to make telepresense robot, actually we can say, we finished it, so we want to use linphone as base software for communication.
Can somebody help me in adding some functions in linphone?
Thanks o lot

Maxim