[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Linphone-developers] Integration of Linphone with a seperate iOS pr
Re: [Linphone-developers] Integration of Linphone with a seperate iOS project
Thu, 8 Aug 2013 03:21:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Moss, were you able to integrate Linphone to your app successfully? I am
facing the same trouble.
- Added all the required frame works in my existing project.
- Copied all lib from linphone-iphone/liblinphone-sdk/apple-darwin/lib/
- Marked all .a to my Target app.
- Added all required Header Search Paths and Library Search Paths to Build
But still it shows the libraries missing error. Please help me.
View this message in context:
Sent from the linphone-developers mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- Re: [Linphone-developers] Integration of Linphone with a seperate iOS project,