[Linphone-developers] Release a build in Play store and Apple store with

From: Lee Azzarello
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Release a build in Play store and Apple store with encryption enabled
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 15:25:16 -0400

I would like to release a Linphone build in the Google Play store and
Apple app store with encryption enabled. I've already built the source
and tested secure audio and video calls on both platforms. What is the
challenge to release a build with encryption? I would be releasing
this as an LLC headquartered in the USA.

Thanks,
Lee