[Linphone-developers] Incompatible codecs- phone not ringing

From: Noemi Leon
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Incompatible codecs- phone not ringing
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 14:39:39 +0200

Hello,

I'm testing Linphone when someone calls to my linphone user and we don't have compatible codecs. I can see that Linphone for Android returns a 415 error ("Unsupported media type") but never rings. So the transaction is invisible for the user.

I think it is problem because if the other end does not have implemented the 415 error it will try to continue calling my user and will keep my user busy. I have no possibility to reject the call inmediately sending for example a 603 response code.

Regards