[Linphone-developers] Where are the codes about the IP network?

From: Haoliang Quan
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Where are the codes about the IP network?
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 16:20:42 -0400

Actually, we now have a new network architecture distinguished from the traditional IP network. And this new network architecture has a similar sockets API just like IP. This time we want to use the linphone as an sample application to show how our network works, thus we need to know where are the codes processing the information transformation via the network such as send(), recv(), etc.. But we are freshmen in this project, so please figure out where these codes are. Thanks a lot.