[Linphone-developers] Android question : Using mediastreamer.c example

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Android question : Using mediastreamer.c example
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 05:17:56 +0000

Hi,

I'm using linphone in a project, I want now to display the videostream from a RTP multicast stream (so no SIP session here), I see more or less that I can use the mediastrem.c example to connect to that multicast RTP socket. there's some JNI wrapper included but it doesn't seem to compile along with linphone, I tried to add same source into the mediastreamer library, compilation is ok but my application crash as soon as I try to invoke the wrappers.

anyone tried to use this medistream example in a android activity ?

thanks by advance