[Linphone-developers] commit dc277c breaks video embedding (glx related)

From: David Lesaffre
Subject: [Linphone-developers] commit dc277c breaks video embedding (glx related)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 09:11:25 +0200

Commit dc277c breaks the functionality provided by
- linphone_core_set_native_video_window_id
- linphone_core_set_native_preview_window_id

Prior versions work OK: video is embedded in my app's window (Qt based).
Starting with commit dc277c I can only make this work after disabling glx:

./configure --disable-glx

Is this intentional?

--

Email Confidentiality: e-BO Enterprises<http://www.ebo-enterprises.com/>
Company Registration Number BE 0470174242. This email message and any