[Linphone-developers] Regarding Video Call in linphone

From: android android
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Regarding Video Call in linphone
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 20:02:04 +0530

Dear Sir,

Hope all thing good there. I am developing Android application and i used Linphone sdk and API to make VOIP application. I am able to do audio call and video call using my application. But it is not allow to do video call from nonneo devices. Even it not display Enable Video option in Settings for Non-neon Device.

Can you please help me to solve this problem.