[Linphone-developers] Extracting Audio Stream From Mediastreamer2

From: Alan Cronin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Extracting Audio Stream From Mediastreamer2
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 09:43:42 +0100

Hi,

I am about to write an application using Linphone. The basis of the application is to modify the audio stream from the media engine inside Linphone to produce a different sound to the user. I saw in the architecture diagram that the media engine supports plug-ins. I am wondering if building a plug-in based architecture would be the best way to get the audio stream or would I need to modify the Linphone code to get the resulting unencoded audio stream?

Thanks,
Alan