Re: [Linphone-developers] Enabling H264 support in Linphone for iOS

From: Future Lian
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Enabling H264 support in Linphone for iOS
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 08:53:34 +0800

just make, HAVE_X264 is default setting. But I found the performance is not good(x264, maybe the older x264).

2013/5/11 Eli Burke <address@hidden>
After you compile all of the libraries open Linphone in Xcode and select the top level Linphone project, and then select the Linphone target you are trying to compile (GPL or no GPL). Scroll down to Preprocessor macros and you will see config lines for Debug, Distribution, and Release that contain entries like "IN_LINPHONE" and "VIDEO_ENABLED". You need to add HAVE_X264 to each configuration line. The master README has a list of features that can be enabled this way.

-Eli