[Linphone-developers] Managed Login Window

From: Andrew Alexander
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Managed Login Window
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 11:19:11 -0400

Hello everyone, I've been looking at the source code for Linphone in order to try making the UI a little neater. Among other things, there is an interesting "login window" available on the main window which I don't know how to enable.

I see in gtk/main.c on line 1639 there is a function that appears to enable the login window. How do I set the "cfg" so that linphone_gtk_show_login_frame is executed?

Thanks very much,
Andrew