Re: [Linphone-developers] org.linphone.core is missing in the project

From: Alexey Novak
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] org.linphone.core is missing in the project
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 11:13:37 -0400

So what I tried to do is the following:
1) open my Eclipse project
2) right click on the src folder and select Import...
3) General->FileSystem
4) navigated to my linphone-android/submodules/linphone/java/impl and imported all the classes

So I was importing classes into src to eliminate dependency errors. Now 12 errors left which are all related to com.google.android package. Where to get it ?

thanks for helping out