[Linphone-developers] Remote provisioning is not able to parse my xml fi

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Remote provisioning is not able to parse my xml file (android)
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 15:19:25 +0530

Hi,
 I am trying to use remote provisioning feature of linphone by setting a URL which points to a xml file to load the configuration automatically.
I generated that xml file using linphone tools on linux from linphonerc file. I have attached the linphonerc.xml file to this email.

Following are the logs that  I got

I/org.linphone (31882): Download remote provisioning file from http://192.168.0.102:9000/linphonerc.xml
I/org.linphone(31882): Download Success
E/org.linphone(31882): Can't parse string
E/org.linphone(31882): Entity: line 1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found
E/org.linphone(31882): 5</entry>
E/org.linphone(31882):

E/Vocare-Reach(31882): Error during remote provisioning file parsing

I don't see any issues with xml file. Has anybody tried this before ?

Pankaj