Re: [Linphone-developers] ZRTP error 0x70 during negotiation between Lin

From: ‏bader Albader
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] ZRTP error 0x70 during negotiation between Linphone on Linux and Linphone on Mac OS X.
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 10:38:34 +0300

hi all

my iphone : 4G
Version :  6.1.3
and new update my carrier VIVA 14.1
model : MC605B/A
for working network LTE
and wi-fi address : 40:A6:D9:8B:F9:82
and firmware : 04.12.05

all theis and not working my IPhone LTE 4G speeds

why what i need for working ??
and now network internet slow very bad why

‏في ١١‏/٠٤‏/٢٠١٣، الساعة ٦:٥٥ ص، كتب "M. Vefa Bicakci" <address@hidden>:

Dear Werner Dittmann,

Yes, this issue used to occur every time when I called my friend. However, when
I called my friend with another computer which has an Ubuntu 12.04 installation,
I was very surprised to see that the ZRTP negotiation was successful.
Afterwards, I did the same with a Debian Sid based virtual machine with a set-up
similar to my physical installation, and the ZRTP negotiation was also successful.

Afterwards, it occurred to me that this problem could be with something related
to my Linphone settings, which were specific to my friend.

I tried recreating my configuration file, but that did not help. However, then I
realized/remembered that the ".linphone-zidcache" file contains contact-specific
persistent data for ZRTP. As a last resort, I deleted this file. ZRTP
negotiations started working again when I called my friend afterwards.

All in all, it looks like the problem was caused by a corrupted
".linphone-zidcache" file. In hindsight, I wish I had kept a copy of the
corrupted file in case you wanted to look at it, but I didn't think of this
possibility during my debugging.

I realize I caused some inconvenience to you with this spurious bug report. I
hope that you will accept my sincere thanks for offering your help.

Thank you,

M. Vefa Bicakci