[Linphone-developers] How do I send media using TCP?

From: Haomiao Huang
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How do I send media using TCP?
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 19:22:29 -0700

Hi,
I'm trying to get a VOIP app working over 3G. It looks like the RTP packets going to and from the phone are not getting through. I would like to send media using TCP. How would I go about doing this, and does the linphone server support this? I'm using sip.linphone.org for my registration.

I've enabled TCP transport on both clients (standard linphone app on iOS and pjsua on MacOS). The SIP packets go through on TCP but RTP is still being used for the the audio itself.

Any ideas/thoughts on this? Is it the server that's causing this, or do I need to do something on the client side? Any help would be appreciated!
-Haomiao