[Linphone-developers] echo problem on Motorola xoom and google Nexus 7

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Linphone-developers] echo problem on Motorola xoom and google Nexus 7
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 22:03:56 +0530

Hi,
 I compiled the source code from git with webrtc enable. ( linphone on android )

I am experiencing a very strange issue with Echo.

Initially I had a problem of echo when doing a audio call. But later on i read the values from tunning linphone page and put those in in linphonerc.
After that I recompiled the package and found there was no echo issue after that.

Following are my settings for linphonerc in sound section

[sound]
playback_dev_id=
ringer_dev_id=
capture_dev_id=
remote_ring=/data/data/org.linphone/files/ringback.wav
local_ring=/data/data/org.linphone/files/oldphone_mono.wav
dtmf_player_amp=0.1
ec_tail_len=300
ec_frame_size=200
ec_delay=0

After some 7-8 calls, I can hear the echo again.

From the logs I am not able to figure out how the configuration values are set for echo canceler.
I see the logs like this:

Initializing WebRTC echo canceler with framesize=160, delay_ms=170, delay_samples=1360

Has anyone scene such issue before ?