Re: [Linphone-developers] Configuration of ring-tone not working Fedora

From: Adelino Rocha
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Configuration of ring-tone not working Fedora 18
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 20:08:16 +0000

    Hi,

        could you please tell how can I submit the fix ?

    Regards,

        Adelino.

On 03/24/2013 11:15 AM, Adelino Rocha wrote:
    Hi,

        I was able to fix the issue reported below. Since this is the first time I modified linphone code I would like to know how can I submit those modifications, namely:

Is there any test suite to run ?

Should the modifications be reviewed by someone ?

Is it possible to submit the modifications directly ? If yes do I have to register as a commiter or something like that ?, or should I send a patch to someone ?, in which format ?

    Regards,

            Adelino.