Re: [Linphone-developers] g729 in windows

From: Henrik Pauli
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] g729 in windows
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 16:24:26 +0100

2013.03.27. 15:22 keltezéssel, Guillaume Beraudo írta:
Hi,

It's totally not looking in the directory where I have the lib and
includes installed and which I specify.  It's trying to get the .la
files from somewhere else (there's a previous, non-git build of

You should use pkgconfig.
Have a look to linphone/README.mingw.

I think I may have to clean up my build system. It's a bit messy and it may be the reason why the build is broken.

Even after deleting the .la files it doesn't work, and funny is that the la files contain the wrong directories. Wonder why...

I'll go mess around with this the next few days, maybe I can come up with a solution :)

(The newest git linphone didn't build at all, but now I don't remember what it had issues with, thankfully it's in a separate directory from my linphone-master-BUILD -- maybe I can give some feedback on that as well. I'll try to, anyway.)