Re: [Linphone-developers] g729 in windows

From: Henrik Pauli
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] g729 in windows
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 12:37:49 +0100

2013.03.25. 13:02 keltezéssel, Guillaume Beraudo írta:
Hi Henrik,

I think your issue is due to the msbcg729 mediastreamer module not being
built.

Please git pull in bcg729.git.

Interesting fix, definitely required syntactically, but it doesn't solve the issue entirely, unfortunately. At least the system attempts to build msbcg729 now :)

I noticed that using CFLAGS or CPPFLAGS, and LDFLAGS instead of the more specific ORTP_* and MEDIASTREAMER_* options to ./configure doesn't ever find ORTP or MediaStreamer.

bcg729.git$ ./configure CPPFLAGS="-Ic:/git/Linphone.install/include" LDFLAGS="-Lc:/git/Linphone.install/lib"

checking for ORTP... no
checking for MEDIASTREAMER... no

Which is quite odd, because it's the same dir, where the more specific parameters will make it say yes.

Anyway, here's what I get when I specify the ORTP_* and MEDIASTREAMER_* flags:

<msbcg729.make.txt>

It seems like it fails at the linker phase, and it apparently doesn't even try to use -lmediastreamer_base -lmediastreamer_voip at all.

If I specify LIBS="-lortp -lmediastreamer_base -lmediastreamer_voip" to ./configure, it will fail with:

checking whether the C compiler works... no
configure: error: in `/c/git/bcg729.git':
See `config.log' for more details.

Apparently ld cannot find those libs.  I don't know why.