Re: [Linphone-developers] Configuration of ring-tone not working Fedora

From: Adelino Rocha
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Configuration of ring-tone not working Fedora 18
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:25:51 +0000

  hi,

    forgot to mention that the impact of this defect is that linphone does not ring in FC 18, so I guess it is an important issue to fix

  Adelino.

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 6:43 PM, Adelino Rocha <address@hidden> wrote:
  Hi,

      linphone seems to have a problem when configuring ring-tone. Issue is reproducible in Fedora 18 but not in Fedora 17 so I guess might be related to some used dependency.

Steps to reproduce:

   If you open ".linphonerc" the "local_ring" configuration is filled with users home folder + some weird ASCII characters so I guess value might be corrupted some how

   As far as I noticed this only happens with this configuration. Everithing else seems to be fine.

  Regards,

      Adelino.