[Linphone-developers] Setting Linphone to Terminate Current Call

From: Ron John
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Setting Linphone to Terminate Current Call
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 10:30:28 -0500

Hello,

I am trying to set Linphone to automatically terminate the current call when a new incoming call arrives, and take the new incoming call. I would like to be able to set the .linphonerc config file to be able to do this without touching the source code if at all possible. After doing research I found a setting called "auto_answer_replacing_calls" which sounds like something I would like to implement. But I have tried to use it and it doesnt seem to do anything. Unfortunately there is no documentation regarding this setting that I can find.

The basic idea is that if for some reason the etherenet cord breaks, yet the call is still active, I (the clerk) can no longer hang up the call. So then I would like to simply be able to call in from another station to the same phone (which should terminate the existing call and answer my new call), and hang up the phone so there is no more active call.