[Linphone-developers] Not running on HTC Flyer

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Not running on HTC Flyer
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 11:29:09 +0200

cloned the latest version from git and compiled without any errors.
I can run it on emulator but when I pick HTC Flyer from the device list it installs but quits the app after a few seconds (nothing appears only dark screen). I checked the logcat no error messages.
any idea?

btw I installed linphone from googleplay and it also runs without any troubles.