[Linphone-developers] How to enable G729 codec in Linphone Android

From: Vinh Đặng
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How to enable G729 codec in Linphone Android
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 17:08:33 +0700

Dear Developers,

Could any one guide me how to enable and integrate G729 codec in Linphone Android?

I built and see G729 setting in Setting screen, but when we enable G729 codec, we cannot make a call (press a Call button and nothing happen, but another codecs are OK).

I downloaded G729 lib from linphone.org, built and put .SO file to libs directory, and build again, but still error.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks and Best Regards

Vinh Dang (Msc.)