Re: [Linphone-developers] Exit button is absent in trunk

From: Henrik Pauli
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Exit button is absent in trunk
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 09:33:49 +0100

I'm not sure that's as useful as an explicit exit (which is, I know,
discouraged by Android guidelines, but with IM-like applications I do
feel it useful)

It's simply much more an effort to go down into Settings just to stop
the app from running in the background when I don't want to receive more
calls and/or messages, and then go back into Settings once again next
time when I want it to run in background...