Re: [Linphone-developers] GPL License - Linphone iphone

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] GPL License - Linphone iphone
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 12:18:06 -0800 (PST)

Read the GPL FAQ: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq .

As long as you do not distribute the binary (and distribution within your
organization is not considered to be distribution) you can do whatever you want.

E.g. to link with GPL incompatible libraries, to modify source and not to
release, etc.

Fundamentally, GPL governs distribution - not use.

Regards,
  Sergei.