Re: [Linphone-developers] Token verification (visual and approval by use

From: Alexander M
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Token verification (visual and approval by users) for ZRTP in iPhone Linphone
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:37:11 +0200

Hello, Yann!

There is something wrong with the branch now - after rebuilding SDK and Xcode app from the scratch, the application cannot register with the server (while previous build still does it).

There is no popup error in the client, but there are  errors (at least the listed ones) in the running log:

ortp-warning-Codec SILK/12000 supported by core is not shown in iOS app config view.
ortp-warning-Codec SILK/8000 supported by core is not shown in iOS app config view.
ortp-warning-Codec speex/32000 supported by core is not shown in iOS app config view.
ortp-warning-Codec L16/44100 supported by core is not shown in iOS app config view.
ortp-warning-Codec L16/44100 supported by core is not shown in iOS app config view.
ortp-warning-Codec H263-1998/90000 supported by core is not shown in iOS app config view.
ortp-warning-Codec H263/90000 supported by core is not shown in iOS app config view.
ortp-warning-Codec SILK/12000 supported by core is not shown in iOS app config view.
ortp-warning-Codec SILK/8000 supported by core is not shown in iOS app config view.
ortp-warning-Codec speex/32000 supported by core is not shown in iOS app config view.
ortp-warning-Codec L16/44100 supported by core is not shown in iOS app config view.
ortp-warning-Codec L16/44100 supported by core is not shown in iOS app config view.
ortp-warning-Codec H263-1998/90000 supported by core is not shown in iOS app config view.
ortp-warning-Codec H263/90000 supported by core is not shown in iOS app config view.
ortp-warning-Ring MSTicker: We are late of 58 miliseconds.
ortp-warning-Could not build unREGISTER !

Is it just me or is it something bigger?

Thanks,
Alexander.