Re: [Linphone-developers] Ongoing call limit

From: Jon Lederman
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Ongoing call limit
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 09:34:42 -0500

Hi,

I am having the same exact behavior but only with recent versions of linphone.  I suspect something changed in the sdk sometime in the fall.  Is it possible there is a port linphone requires that isn't open on the server and some messages are not getting through and thus timing out?

Jon

Sent from my iPhone